April 14, 2010

Farmville.....!!!

One fine day on facebook (FB)..i found ppl sharing pics of their farms.! i was wondering wht is it all about?? then, i saw every one in my hostel logged in to farmville and sending me neighbour requests.. after royally ignoring them ALL.. i fell prey to it..!! yes, i succumbed to the pressure of joining the millions who play this farming game..!! this was all thanks to the irritating talks between my mom and sis..!! " hey, iam growing wheat today wht abt u?? ".."mom.. plz harvest my farm.. and buy me a tractor etc"..!!

my farm was up and running in no time thanks to the accumulated gifts sent by my well wishers!! ;).. i enjoyed ploughing, seeding, harvesting , plucking and milking !! ;)
As my farm grew bigger..it started consuming more time to manually click and plough/seed/harvest. Also. the need to beautify the farm was a challenging task...! to facilitate better mgmt.. i bought a seeder tractor and harvester..
every morning i used to think..oh my carrots have grown.. my trees must have bloomed..lols..
it can give u a depression if u aint able to access d net @ the stipulated time.. ;) or else ur crops will wither away..leaving with u with huge losses..!!

Farmville was truly a pathbreaking game wherein one had to strategize his/her moves so that maximum rsults could be obtained..and the level increases..!!
however..i bid adieu to this wonderful game because of my relatives quitting it FINALLY and iam bored to beg for more easter egss, gold etc.....
plz suggest more topics to blog upon !!
regards
anu

4 comments:

  1. hiii,it was really nice ya and even ur odr posts and yes another topic cud be the FACEBOOK itself...wsssay!!
    divya vaish

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..thnks for the suggestion and appreciation !!
    good idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heya,

    so my request turned into an active blog post... good one that. I can relate to the depression-kinda-feeling part.

    I used to play this Airline Manager game in Facebook day in and day out. At one point, I got down to competing with my brother and his friend... lol

    I finally had to give up playing the game, 'coz during the entire of March I was unable to access the net. Wanna get started again? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope u know this fact... there are more number of farmville users in facebook...than the total number of people in twitter!!!!

    ReplyDelete